Graduating this summer? In a panic about what you want to do with your career? There is no need to as the Careers Centre is here to help!
If you are graduating this summer and have no idea what you are going to do after University, come along to the Careers Centre to discuss your options. We are open to all graduates and you can use our services for as long as you want.
Here are some of the things on offer to graduates:
- If you are not sure what you want to do with your career, just pop into drop-in and we can discuss this with you to find out what help and support you need and then we’ll decide if you need a longer guidance appointment.
- If you have some ideas but want to discuss them further, need a CV or application checked or you just need some general careers advice you can also use our drop-in service.
- If you want some careers advice but are unable to come to our drop-in, then you can use our e-guidance service and we will reply to you within 3 working days.
- For the class of 2013 we will be running specific workshops for this group on CVs and job hunting. You can book onto these on our vacancy system. There will also be other workshops throughout the year that you can come along to too.
- There will specific graduate internship opportunities exclusively for Leeds students advertised on our vacancy system from September/October onwards. You can register your interest in these now by emailing email@example.com and include your personal details.
- When accessing our vacancy system, remember that we also advertise thousands of opportunities on this and we have a comprehensive employer database. We are constantly uploading new jobs or opportunities and increasing our employer database.
- The Yorkshire Graduate Recruitment Fair is coming up on the 5th June and there will be lots of opportunities on offer for you at the fair.
Remember we are here to help you make decisions, plan a journey to your chosen career and compete with other graduates for your dream job or course and you are free to use us for as long as you want or need.