Careers Fairs provide a fantastic opportunity for you to meet – and learn more about – a whole range of employers, and further study opportunities, all in one place.
Our Spring Graduate Jobs & Internships Fair is taking place on 3rd May. Full details available on the fair website.
This post provides tips to help you get the most from the fair.
Before the fair
Consider what you want from the fair: This should form the foundations of your planning and will shape how you approach the fair. Giving this some consideration beforehand means you are much more likely to find the fair useful. For example, are you hoping to
- Get answers to specific questions about a particular organisation?
- Get advice on their selection processes?
- Learn more about the organisation’s culture, or what their different opportunities involve?
- Find out more about potential opportunities for the future?
- Meet people doing the job roles in which you’re interested to get further insights?
- Get inspiration about different types of opportunities or companies in which you may be interested (either now or in the future)?
- Or something else?
Find out which organisations are going to be there: And plan which you want to Continue reading